Crispy pan-fried boneless skinless chicken thighs that are so easy to make and are so tasty that you will be making them over and over again.
In this recipe, skinless boneless chicken thighs are fried to the ultimate crispiness in under 20 minutes. The outside becomes crispy and crunchy, while inside the thighs are still tender and succulent. I could eat this chicken every day, it's scrumptious.
While these chicken thighs are not deep-fried, they surely taste like they are. They are exceptionally crispy on the outside and the crispiness remains long after they stop cooking. I, for some unknown to me reason, used to believe that anything this super crispy would come with a skin. However, these skinless chicken thighs proved me wrong. You don't always need skin to make chicken very crispy.
These chicken thighs pack so much flavor that you can eat them on their own with some BBQ sauce or a white dipping sauce. You can also toss them with some hot sauce, like Buffalo wing sauce, and enjoy like that.
If you want a full meal, serve them with a side dish. You'd want a side dish that is soft and creamy, like mashed potatoes, to contrast the chicken's crunchy texture. A good salad will work with this chicken too. If you crave a chicken sandwich, slap it on a brioche bun with your favorite fixin's as this chicken makes a mean chicken sandwich.
More great chicken thigh recipes:
- Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Baked Mojito Chicken Thighs
- Killer Marinated Chicken Thighs
- Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
Crispy Pan-Fried Boneless Skinless Chicken ThighsPrint Pin Rate
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt, pepper, paprika, garlic and onion powder (to taste)
- Flour (for dredging)
- Peanut oil (for frying; or sunflower oil)
- Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, paprika, onion and garlic powder. Dredge in flour, shaking off excess, then set aside.
- Add about a 1/4 inch of oil to a large skillet. Heat the oil over medium-high heat, add the chicken and fry it, undisturbed for about 8 minutes, until crispy and deep golden brown. Flip and continue frying for another 8 minutes.
- Serve hot with a BBQ or a dipping sauce.