Air Fryer Pork Meatballs
Exceptionally flavorful and delicious meatballs cooked in an air fryer.
- 1 lb ground pork pork butt recommended
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika or regular sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp hot smoked paprika pr regular hot paprika
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt plus more if needed
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp sage
Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a small pan. Add the chopped onion and sate until lightly browned.
In a medium bowl, mix the ground pork with the sauteed onion and the rest of the ingredients.
Divide the mix into 12 roughly equal portions and shape into balls.
Transfer the meatballs to the air fryer's cooking rack, spacing out evenly.
Cook at 375F for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165F. When making these the first time around, start checking for doneness earlier just in case, around the 12 minute mark.
Remove the meatballs from the air fryer and serve immediately.
Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 167mg | Potassium: 126mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 123IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg