10-Minute Pan-Fried Boneless Pork Chops
Servings 4 servings
- 4 boneless pork chops cut 3/4" to 1" thick
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- A pinch of powdered/granulated garlic per side
- A pinch of powdered/granulated onion per side
- 2 Tbsp grapeseed oil (or other high smoke point oil)
Season the meat evenly with salt, pepper, garlic, and onion.
To a large cast iron pan, add just enough oil to fully cover the bottom of the pan. Heat over medium-high heat until it's hot enough to sear meat, about 375F.
Sear the pork chops on one side for about 3-4 minutes, until the side is deep golden brown. Flip and continue frying for another 3-4 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145F.
Let the chops rest for 3 minutes then serve with you favorite side dish.
Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 65mg | Potassium: 518mg | Sugar: 0g | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.7mg